25th Annual Scientific Poster Session
Participate in the 25th Annual Scientific Poster Session to display your work, socialize with your peers, network with other researchers, and learn about your colleagues' cancer-related research. The poster session will display work from students and postdoctoral fellows in laboratories of any Lurie Cancer Center member on the Chicago, Lurie Children's or Evanston campus.
Participants are encouraged to attend the 6th Annual Lurie Cancer Center Symposium which will take place earlier in the day.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Robert H. Lurie Medical Research Center
* Posters should be installed between 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm
- Register your poster title by Monday, June 2, 2014
- All students and postdoctoral fellows in laboratories of any Lurie Cancer Center member on the Chicago, Children's Memorial or Evanston campus are invited and strongly encouraged to participate and to present a poster.
- Travel scholarship recipients (Katten Muchin Rosenman, Center for Genetic Medicine Travel Fellowship, and Cancer Prevention and Control Travel Scholarship Program) and Malkin Scholars are required to display their work at the poster session.
- Posters that have been presented in the past year or those that will be presented at a future meeting are permitted.
- Poster display space is 3 feet (high) by 5 feet (wide). Mounting supplies will be provided. Please install your poster between 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- There is no fee to register or attend the day's events.
- Refreshments will be served.
Contact Denise Marshall at email@example.com or 312.695.1392.