24th Annual Scientific Poster Session
Participate in the 24th Annual Scientific Poster Session to display your work, socialize with your peers, network with other researchers, and learn about your colleagues' cancer-related research. The poster session will display work from students and postdoctoral fellows in laboratories of any Lurie Cancer Center member on the Chicago, Lurie Children's or Evanston campus.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Robert H. Lurie Medical Research Center
* Posters should be installed between 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm
Award this year
The top 2 poster abstracts will be awarded a Stone Award - a $750 meritorious award to be used towards academic travel, to buy a laptop, research support, etc.
- Register your poster title by Friday, June 14, 2013
- All students and postdoctoral fellows in laboratories of any Lurie Cancer Center member on the Chicago, Children's Memorial or Evanston campus are invited and strongly encouraged to participate and to present a poster.
- Travel scholarship recipients (Katten Muchin Rosenman, Center for Genetic Medicine Travel Fellowship, and Cancer Prevention and Control Travel Scholarship Program) and Malkin Scholars are required to display their work at the poster session.
- Posters that have been presented in the past year or those that will be presented at a future meeting are permitted.
- Poster display space is 3 feet (high) by 5 feet (wide). Mounting supplies will be provided. Please install your poster between 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- There is no fee to register or attend the day's events.
- Refreshments will be served.
Contact Denise Marshall at email@example.com or 312.695.1392.
Click here to Register
Registration is free, and is
required to display a poster. You must
submit your poster title by
Friday, June 14, 2013