Thursday, June 22, 20175:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Robert H. Lurie
Medical Research Center
303 E. Superior St., Chicago
Registration is free, and is required to display a poster.
You must register your poster title by Monday, June 12, 2017.
Participants are encouraged to attend the Annual Lurie Cancer Center Symposium which will take place earlier in the day.
Participate in the 28th Annual Scientific Poster Session to display your work, socialize with your peers, network with other researchers, and learn about your colleagues' cancer-related research. The poster session will display work from students and postdoctoral fellows in laboratories of any Lurie Cancer Center member on the Chicago, Lurie Children's or Evanston campus. $500 travel awards will be awarded to the best posters.
- Register your poster title by Monday, June 12, 2017.
- All students and postdoctoral fellows in laboratories of any Lurie Cancer Center member on the Chicago, Children's Memorial or Evanston campus are invited and strongly encouraged to participate and to present a poster.
- Travel scholarship recipients (Katten Muchin Rosenman, Center for Genetic Medicine Travel Fellowship, and Cancer Prevention and Control Travel Scholarship Program) and T32 Trainees are required to display their work at the poster session.
- Posters that have been presented in the past year or those that will be presented at a future meeting are permitted.
- Poster display space is 3 feet (high) by 5 feet (wide). Mounting supplies will be provided. Please install your poster between 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- There is no fee to register or attend the day's events.
- Refreshments will be served.
Contact Denise Marshall at email@example.com or 312.695.1392.