Jennifer Choi, MD
Chief of Oncodermatology
The Oncodermatology Program manages and researches treatment strategies for skin conditions in cancer patients and survivors, as well as skin complications from chemotherapy.
Programs and Services
- Assessment and treatment of radiation and chemotherapy side effects
- General skin care for cancer survivors
- Educational and wellness programs
- Access to innovative clinical trials
- Dermatological surgery procedures
The Oncodermatology program's priority is delivering effective, personalized patient care.
To schedule an appointment, call 312.695.8106
The Department of Dermatology's Specialty Clinics are located at 676 N St Clair, Suite 1600, Chicago.