Donations of goods and services can help comfort and enrich our patients and their families during the course of treatment. To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, we cannot accept any items that are not on our “Wish List” below, unless through prior arrangement and approval by the Volunteer Services Office. If you would like to donate an item not on the Wish List, please contact Stacey Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the health status of our patients, all donated items must be new. All deliveries must be coordinated.
The following is a list of accepted and unaccepted items.
For our adult patients:
- Summer Hats and Scarves
- Wigs (NEW with tags only)
- Playing cards
- Recent magazines in good condition
- Gift cards to nearby restaurants, movies, book stores, grocery stores, etc.
For our young patients and visitors:
- Stickers and sticker scenes
- Construction paper
- Crayola colors
- Journals and writing supplies
- Coloring books
Items we Cannot Accept
- Medical devices or equipment (walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc)
- Medical supplies (new or used)
- Flowers or plants
- Used Wigs