Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute: Patient Stories
It is a privilege to care for the patients who come to Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute from this region and beyond. Below are the stories of just a few of the individuals who inspire our efforts to discover new and better ways to prevent and treat brain tumors.
October 4th’s Minds Matter Gala supports the NBTI’s mission to accelerate efforts to advance research breakthroughs and to improve treatment, outcomes, and quality of life for patients with brain and spinal tumors.
- Darren Latimer: Brain Tumor Survivor Invests to Treat Others
- Peter McCabe: It’s All in the Mind
- Bob Oshefsky: Marathoner Keeps Pace After Brain Tumor
- Marie Quinlan: Couple Learns to Live with Cancer
- Kevin Yndestad: College Student Gets a New Chance Thanks to Clinical Trial
(Last updated on September 30, 2013 )