Nan E Rothrock, PhD
Dr. Rothrock received her PhD in Clinical Psychology with a focus in health psychology from the University of Iowa in 2003. She completed a clinical internship at University of Chicago Medicine and a post-doctoral fellowship at Evanston Northwestern Healthcare (now Northshore University HealthSystem). She joined the Department of Medical Social Sciences in the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in 2009.
Dr. Rothrock is a health outcomes researcher with a focus on patient-reported outcome (PRO) measurement development, validation, and application. She has a particular interest in designing and utilizing health information technology applications to facilitate PRO research and inclusion of the patient's perspective in clinical care.
Dr. Rothrock is a licensed clinical psychologist with expertise in psychosocial oncology. She provides psychotherapy for individuals receiving care at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.
Education and Certification
- PhD: University of Iowa, Clinical Psychology (2003)
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-908-5250.
Institutes and Centers
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Behavior and Health
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Education in Health Sciences
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Healthcare Studies
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Patient-Centered Outcomes
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)