Clinical Trial DRUG 010
- A Phase II/III Randomized Trial of Two Doses of MK-3475 (SCH900475) versus Docetaxel in Previously Treated Subjects with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Principal Investigator
- Young Chae
- Status: CLOSED
- Study Type: Therapeutic, Treatment
- Protocol No:.DRUG 010
- The purpose of this study is to test the safety and tolerability of the research study drug, MK-3475, and to test how effective it is compared to the standard of care, docetaxel, for non-small cell lung cancer.
- This is a research study to test MK-3475, a drug that has not been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in this country. Docetaxel is FDA approved for sale in the United States and other countries and may be available by prescription for patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Some of the eligibility criteria include:
- Participants must have non-small cell lung cancer that has progressed (gotten worse) after prior treatment on a platinum-based chemotherapy regimen.
- Participants must be 18 or older.
- Description of Treatment
- Participants in this study will be assigned by chance to get either the study drug, MK-3475 or docetaxel. Both drugs are given through the vein (IV) every 3 weeks.
- Clinical Trials Recruitment Nurse
Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Find Related Clinical Trials
Browse by Disease Sites
Other Clinical Trials by Young Chae
- A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Phase 2 Randomized Double-Blind Study of Veliparib in Combination with Carboplatin and Etoposide as a Therapy of Treatment-Naïve Extensive Stage Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer
- SHERLOC: A Phase 2 Study of MM-121 in Combination with Docetaxel versus Docetaxel Alone in Patients with Heregulin Positive, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Phase II/III Biomarker-Driven Master Protocol for Second Line Therapy of Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
last updated: 23-Jun-17 10:32 PM
Clinical trial availability changes frequently. Please check this site often for updates or call 312.695.1102 for personal assistance.